We are open!
For a safe and responsible visit we follow the Dutch guidelines of the RIVM. From 25 February it is no longer necessary to show a Corona ticket at the entrance and wearing a mouth cap is no longer mandatory.
To visit the museum, it is desirable to book a ticket with a time slot online, this is not an obligation. This preferably also applies to Friends of the museum, Museum card holders and people who already have a ticket or a voucher (via a promotional partner).
You will also receive a discount with an online reservation.
You can book tickets via the following link: https://tickets.oorlogsmuseum.nl/nl/tickets
How does it work?
1. First choose the correct ticket type
2. Select the number of e-tickets
*Children under 4 years have free entrance but must be included in the reservation
3. Select a date and time slot
* Access to the museum is only possible in the chosen time slot. Your ticket remains valid until closing time
4. Fill in additional information
5. Agree to the General Terms and Conditions and Health Conditions
* If our instructions are not followed, one of our employees can order you to leave the museum
* If you experience corona-related health problems: stay home!
* Payment if applicable; after this step you will receive your e-tickets by email
Important to know
- E-tickets can be printed or scanned from a mobile device (smartphone/tablet)
- Visitors with regular e-tickets can enter the museum directly with their e-ticket. They do not have to report to the reception;
- In addition to your e-ticket(s), you must also bring any discount vouchers or tickets that you already have with you when you visit;
- Discount cards, vouchers or tickets that you already have in your possession will be converted into an admission ticket at the reception;
- Museum card holders must scan their card for verification;
- Read the corona measures in force before your visit and keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for news and the latest developments
What measures are being taken?
In War Museum Overloon we follow the Dutch guidelines of the RIVM. We are implementing the measures from the 'Safe Together Out' protocol. This protocol offers three guarantees, which are consistent with these guidelines.
We provide extra hygiene measures
We wear personal protective equipment where necessary. We disinfect important contact points and clean more often. We offer central disinfection points
We provide sufficient and clear information
We have visible, well-informed and trained colleagues. We provide understandable information, instructions and signage. We address guests if the agreements are not respected
No entry with health complaints
War Museum Overloon adheres to the guidelines of the RIVM and we ask our visitors to adhere to them too. So do not come to the museum if you suffer from a cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough and/or increase (up to 38ºC). In case of cold complaints and fever (above 38 degrees Celsius) and/or shortness of breath, we ask you and your entire household to stay at home.
When you reserve your e-ticket(s), we ask you to agree to the above provisions regarding health.
Visitors are not monitored for body temperature
If you or someone from your household becomes ill during your visit to Overloon War Museum, we ask your entire household to go home.
In case of emergency, e.g. resuscitation, we follow the guidelines of the RIVM. For this, our employees of the company emergency response will wear extra personal protective equipment.
The museum café is open daily.
- Toilet visit is possible. Hand washing facilities are available at all toilets
- We have limited wardrobe options.
- For (Group) tours, please contact publicsdienst@ Krijgsmuseum.nl
- The use of our loaner wheelchairs is possible. Returning wheelchairs are cleaned. Reservation of wheelchairs is not possible
- Access to the Battle of Overloon and the Blockbuster pavilion has been adjusted to a maximum of 8 people. We ask you to follow the directions (of our employees)
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION!