VISITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT
When visiting the museum park in any way, please be aware of our terms that apply to your visit:
- This is private property. Visiting is allowed only when the entrance gates are open. No access is permitted when the gates are closed.
- In 1944 many laid down their lives here in the pursuit of freedom. We would therefore ask all visitors to act respectfully towards others, the museum and the museum grounds.
- To visit the museum you must be in possession of a valid ticket which can be purchased at the museum reception or through ticketing outlets.
- The museum cannot be held liable for incorrect information provided by third parties.
- On entering the museum grounds, you do accept responsibility for your own safety: the museum cannot be held liable for any damage, except in the event of gross negligence on the part of the museum. Please exercise due care.
- Sales or sales promotion is prohibited, except with our prior written permission.
- Recording and filming for (semi-) commercial purposes is prohibited, except with the prior written permission of the museum.
- We reserve the right to use camera surveillance when you visit us and to keep this video material for as long as necessary.
- Many people take photographs and films during their visit. If you don’t want to be photographed or filmed, make this clear to the photographer beforehand. The museum cannot be held liable for improper use of images by third parties.
- We are allowed to re-use images of the museum which you shared publicly through internet media for our own promotional purposes.
These regulations are based on the general terms and conditions of the museum which apply in full whenever you visit. A copy of these can be inspected on request at the museum reception. If you have any suggestions or comments, please send an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a beautiful day!