VISIT THE RENEWED WAR MUSEUM OVERLAY THIS SPRING BREAK AND PARTICIPATE IN FUN ACTIVITIES FOR YOUNG AND OLD!
Come to the largest war museum in the Netherlands this spring break and see the history of the Second World War at a glance. You will pass more than 180 military vehicles and cannons, visit (new) impressive exhibitions and you can relax in our fine museum café and playground. In addition, this holiday is full of fun activities for young and old. You are welcome! Buy your tickets online with a discount!
To see and do this spring break
The Museum inspectors of Kidsproof gave Overloon War Museum an 8.6! There is much to see and do in the museum this spring break for young and old:
● Take a look inside the Centurion Tank from 12:00 to 15:00 and learn everything about this tank.
● Weapon days on Friday 24th February and Friday 3th March, from 12:00 to 15:00, our firearms team is ready to explain everything about weapons that were used during World War II. The weapons have been disabled and may only be held once under supervision.
● UNIQUE : The immense Lancaster pavilion!
● View the Jeep SENSATION Exhibition.
● Walk through the collection of more than 180 military vehicles, including the huge BARC 28 meters long and 7 meters high and the Horsa glider.
● Are you coming by bike? When you arrive, take a look at the museum from the bicycle bridge, which runs right through the museum.
Check out the calendar for day-to-day spring break activities.
Visit interactive Expo
Based on eight eyewitness stories, you will be taken through the interactive exhibition "The Netherlands during the Second World War". What would you do? Cooperate or resist?