VISIT THE RENEWED WAR MUSEUM OVERLAY THIS SUMMER VACATION AND PARTICIPATE IN FUN ACTIVITIES FOR YOUNG AND OLD!
Come to the largest war museum in the Netherlands this summer holiday and see the history of the Second World War at a glance. You will pass more than 180 military vehicles and cannons, visit (new) impressive exhibitions and you can relax in our fine museum café with summer terrace and playground. In addition, this summer holiday is full of fun activities for young and old. You are welcome! Buy your tickets online with a discount!
To see and do this summer
The Museum inspectors of Kidsproof gave Overloon War Museum an 8.6! There is much to see and do in the museum this summer for young and old:
● NEW this summer: The immense Lancaster pavilion --> UNIQUE IN THE WORLD!
● NEW this summer: ride in a World War II Dodge --> Click here for more information and to reserve your spot.
● NEW this summer: Tank opening Climb up and into our Centurion Tank, do you want to know more about the tank opening? Click here for more information.
● Weapondays: Learn about WW2 weapons and get to hold them too! Click here to learn more about the weapon days.
● Face painting: Kids can have their face painted like a real soldier. Would you rather become a beautiful butterfly, a tough tiger or a princess? Let our face painters know! During the summer holidays from 11 July on: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 12:00 - 15:00.
● Nashorndays: Watch a tank destroyer being repaired live. Click here for more information.
● View the Jeep SENSATION Exhibition.
● Walk through the collection of more than 150 military vehicles, including the huge BARC 28 meters long and 7 meters high and the Horsa glider.
● Are you coming by bike? When you arrive, take a look at the museum from the bicycle bridge, which runs right through the museum.
Check out the calendar for day-to-day summer activities.
Visit interactive Expo
Based on eight eyewitness stories, you will be taken through the interactive exhibition "The Netherlands during the Second World War". What would you do? Cooperate or resist?